Event Logistics Intern
Offre de Stage
Oxford Business Group Africa Office (Casablanca) is recruiting an intern who is looking for experience in PR and Communications for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
Oxford Business Group (OBG) is a global publishing, research and consultancy firm, which publishes economic intelligence on the markets of Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
In collaboration with the Event and Media Coordinator of Africa, the Event Logistics Intern will have to assist in the following key responsibilities:
• Assisting in arranging deliveries
• Following up on the logistics of conferences
• Assisting in the arrangements of Academic events
• Helping with the production of media lists in Africa (web, print and TV)
• Have the ability to communicate and write in English and French
• Be Excel literate
• Be enthusiastic and dynamic
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work with tight deadlines